Chanelle pauses in between world travel to reset in nature at her grandparents cabin, and provide us with a dynamic interview. We go deep on how to be motivated by stress, out of body experiences at a young age, challenging Christianity and why seeds matter. This is an interview where we truly peel back the onion, and understand how dynamic one woman can be.
Highlights from the Show
- How to embrace when weird things happen
- Why getting back to nature is critical for human survival
- What is permaculture and why should we care about seeds?
- How to be motivated by other creatives and why you should be selective when building your tribe
- The first steps to achieving happiness